Welcome to Aurinko!
With Aurinko developers can accelerate the development of various mailbox (emails, calendars, contacts, tasks) and in-app (Office add-ins, Gmail add-ons, Teams/Slack/Zoom/WebEx apps, ...) integrations as well as create virtual data/api models on top of supported CRM/ERP,PM connectors.
Aurinko account setup
Unified Mailbox API
Follow our quickstart guides for the Aurinko email, calendar, and contacts APIs.
- What is Unified Mailbox API?
- Email API - Learn how to read data from email inboxes, create and send emails, and attach files.
- Calendar API - Learn how to read data from calendars and events, create and modify events, book appointments, and send event notifications.
- Contacts API - Learn how to read data from address books, and create and modify contacts.
- Tasks API (tobe documented soon) - Learn how to work with task lists and tasks.
- Webhooks API - Learn how to subscribe to Aurinko push events.
Pre-built CRM and PM Sync Logic
Aurinko can serve as a backend API for your Outlook/Gmail addon and Teams/Slack/Zoom/Webex app. Follow our quickstart guides for using Aurinko to accelerate your workplace addon development.
- Outlook add-ins - Learn how to use Aurinko as a backend API for these add-ins.
- Microsoft Teams apps - Learn how to use Aurinko as a backend API for Teams apps with bot functionality.
What is Unified Mailbox API - Learn more details about the Aurinko API platform.
API Reference - Our API reference provides all the details you need to know to use Aurinko API